"Why pay for custom cabinetry?"
Because custom cabinetry offers so many advantages over "pre-fab" cabinets!
- With custom cabinetry, you get to select every detail from beginning to end; species, color, style, overlay, hinges, rollers, special finishes etc., the list goes on and on...why settle for what happens to be in stock?
- You also have the advantage of no wasted space. We eliminate the use of unnecessary fillers and give you more functional, useable space. If you need a cabinet that is 26-5/8", we'll build it.
- True built-in appliances. We work directly off of your appliance specifications to make an exact fit.
- Special finishes are done in-house. Custom stain matches, antiquing, distressing, glazing, and painting are all available on any style.
- All stains are hand-rubbed to enhance the natural beauty of the wood. No sprayed-on finishes that hide the grain and may flake off.
- Our on-site field measuring takes the guess work out of your design. Let us worry about plumbing, electrical etc. We will work directly with the other trades to ensure a seamless installation.
- Our Multi-Step design program allows you maximum flexibility and opportunities to make changes. At each step you will actually be able to see your design.
- Our cabinet packages come complete. All show sides, trim and finish panels are included. No more running back to the store or waiting weeks to get a forgotten piece of trim.
- With our local manufacturing facility, we are always available to assist you and are right here should any warranty needs arise.
- We use top-of-the-line hardware. Lifetime guranteed hinges, heavy duty drawer slides and components. All of our cabinetry is built to last. We use all 1/2" or 3/4" melamine construction, no 1/4" or even 1/8" backs, bottoms, or sides. All of our carcass pieces are dadoed and interlocked for strength.
- Solid wood 5/8" dovetail drawer boxes in many species, finished for durability.
- We offer both face-frame and euro-style construction.
- All of our doors, drawer heads and face frames are 3/4" solid wood construction, using mortise and tenon joints. No face nails or pocket screws.
- We are not just another faceless corporation. We live here, play here and make friends here!